M92T36 USB-C Power Charging Control IC Chip for Switch/Switch Lite/ Switch OLED
- For use with the Switch Console only, Found Part number on chip: BM92T36.
- If your Nintendo switch cannot turn on, then the control IC M92T36 in the mother board may be broken.
- The M92T36 IC is usually replaced to fix a Nintendo Switch which had this power management chip damaged, usually by a third-party dock or charger.
- This item is supplied to professionals, Therefore, Technical disassembly and installation required.
- Rohm BM92T36 USB-C controller